Never say never.
My first blog. Hmmm. My how things change once you have a child! I said I would never do it. I was not going to become a blogger. But once Sophie was born, I thought it a bit selfish of me to have a way to share all of the wonderful things she does every day with our family and friends and not do it.
When you visit my blog, you will find daily dots of my little family. What we're up to, what's coming up, and mostly cutest ever baby pictures. I hope you all enjoy seeing Sophie a bit more often through this blog. And remember, I am new at this and learning. Daily Dots will be a work in progress.
I hope you visit often. Here goes...
2 comments:
ha. blogger.
i want to see pictures. lots and lots of pictures.
Cutest Ever! I love the picture!
Post a Comment