Sophie will be a year old a month from tomorrow! I cannot believe how fast the past year has gone by. It seems I can't even remember when she was a little baby anymore. Here are some cute pics from the past two weeks...

Trick-or-treating in our neighborhood...
Getting some treats from Kara...
Madelyn and Sophie in their cute fall outfits...
Band practice...

I found this outfit on ebay and would LOVE to find someone who could make it or tell me where I could find appliques like that. Please, I am desperate! Ouiser, I am counting on you...
2 comments:
Looks like the big kids are having fun.
Hi, I came across your blog while browsing around the 'net tonight. I'm not sure who designed the jumper in the bottom picture, but I'm sure those appliques were hand drawn by the designer of the dress, then hand cut and sewn on. You can find similar items by searching "custom boutique" on ebay or etsy, or email me, I do this type of applique work as well. :)
Richelle
Post a Comment