December 16, 2008

It's my party...

Sophie had a great time at her birthday party! Well, except for burning her finger on the candle and hitting her head on the table!



The birthday girl!
Have I mentioned that she started walking a month ago? Oops! Bad blogger! She is everywhere!



Decorating gingerbread men...

Sophie loves gingerbread! Especially Kaye's!



The table...


The "smash" cake...



The cake...

Isn't it adorable?





Playing under the gingerbread tree...


Smashing the cake...

The party hat...


Tired family after a fabulous first birthday party!
Thanks to everyone for coming and sharing the special day with us!

1 comment:

Deidra said...

WOW love the birthday party theme. Sophie is a pretty girl. I have a question where did you get the white tree and the decoration for both of you tree's? Did you have someone come into the house and decorate for you? If so who do I need to hire. I have a gingerbread tree to, but man not like that.