Too Cute gotta love SNOW ...
I am so jealous of you right now! My kids are begging for snow, but I keep telling them, "we live in FL sweetie!"
Looks ike a wonderful time. Sure wish we had some snow.I saw this Peppermint Party and it reminded me so much of you and little Sophie. Might be an inspiration for next years 3 year old celebration.http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/2009/12/peppermint-party.htmlThe ideas are endless with this. Let me know what you think.I hope all is well. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see the new MJ line, how about you?
I love her smile! She is so adorable in her pink outfit for snow time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too Cute gotta love SNOW ...
I am so jealous of you right now! My kids are begging for snow, but I keep telling them, "we live in FL sweetie!"
Looks ike a wonderful time. Sure wish we had some snow.
I saw this Peppermint Party and it reminded me so much of you and little Sophie. Might be an inspiration for next years 3 year old celebration.
http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/2009/12/peppermint-party.html
The ideas are endless with this. Let me know what you think.
I hope all is well. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see the new MJ line, how about you?
I love her smile! She is so adorable in her pink outfit for snow time!
Post a Comment