My sister just sent me a text threatening me if I didn't blog! OK, I know I have been slacking lately. Sorry! And I really don't have any excuse. We have basically been snowed in the entire month! We had a few more inches this morning, enough to cancel Mom's Day Out. Why does it have to snow every Tuesday and Thursday??? Ha!
Anyway, we did manage to get out one day this week. We had a wonderful playgroup at a local toy train shop. The kids had so much fun and all of the moms were glad to be out of the house!
4 comments:
I haven't been blogging either. We all get busy I guess. Stay warm!
Glad to see your still out there girl! Loving all these Sophie pics! Don't know about you, but I am sooo over this snow! xoxo
I was worried. Glad to see you are back. I hope you stay in touch. LOL
She is too precious! My sister always lets me know when I need to update too! I tell her, "get your own blog, I have 4 kids and am 9 months pregnant!"
Post a Comment