Sophie celebrated her third birthday with a Mickey and Minnie party at Monkey Joes!
The night of her actual birthday, she wanted to eat rice and beans and taco at her Daddy's favorite Mexican restaurant!
Then for a special treat, we went to the mall to make Rudolph and Clarice at Build A Bear. They are so cute! She loves them! Such a fun birthday this year!


2 comments:
Her party looks so fun. I love all of the little details =)
I might have to copy that from you next October!!!
Hi Kristy,
We have never met, but I live in Franklin, TN, & I follow your blog through another blogger. I enjoy looking at all your pics! I was wondering where you got all your silver serving dishes...the ones with the little balls around the edges. I'm looking for some like that, & I'm loving the ones you have. Let me know when you can! Thanks!
rhondic@gmail.com
www.campcissell.blogspot.com
Rhondi Cissell
Post a Comment