Happy Easter everyone! This has been a great weekend, filled with lots of fun!
On Friday, we had a girls day at Keeneland to celebrate my birthday. Girls only and no kiddos! We had so much fun! I have no idea why, but we didn't get any pics! On Saturday, Greg and I returned to Keeneland with the UK GI Department and celebrated on my actual birthday. I didn't have any luck, but Greg, as usual, won BIG!!! Again, there are no pics of me on my birthday!!! And everyone should have a pic on their 29th B-day!!! Ha ha!!!
Greg with some of his winnings of the day!
After a full day of fun, we had to go home and help the Easter Bunny prepare for Easter!
The Easter Bunny brought Sophie a new friend!!! She is Sophie's twin! She absolutely loves her! The girls at Bamboletta do an amazing job with these dolls. You have to see them in person to fully appreciate the beauty and amazing quality. And Sophie quickly named her... Sophie2!!! I'm hoping this name doesn't stick, but as of right now, it looks like it will! A very special thanks to the 3 Easter Bunnies that made this possible!!!
How sweet!
Sorry for those terrible iPhone pics! Pictures were a complete struggle today. Not one pic of her entire Easter Bunny stash! Oh well! Taking a family pic was equally impossible. We had torrential rain so no outside pics. Here are a few of our attempts...
Shelby really wanted to be in the pics. She kept running in just at the camera snapped!
Oops, forgot to put on my wrap!
There she is again! Ha! Sophie is even getting frustrated at this point!
This would have been great... if I had remembered to put my wrap on (or move it out of the pic!)!
Last try, when we got to the restaurant for brunch, the rain stopped and we tried to get an outside pic. A random person is in every single one! Ha! Oh, well!
We had a great Easter! I hope all of you had a very blessed Easter weekend!



3 comments:
I love your dress, very pretty!!
Send the rain our way!! We need it bad!!!! Love the pics with the Bambo, too cute!!! And the family pics are too cute!!!! LOVE your dress!!!! Happy Easter!
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU HAVE TWO BAMBOLETTAS!!!!!?? I AM TRYING FOR ONE! I NEED YOUR SECRET!! I WILL PAY!! HA! KJ
LOVE SOPHIES DRESS!!!!
KJ
Post a Comment