January 25, 2013

Lincoln's first bites...

A cold and snowy morning seems like the perfect time to finally start blogging again!  I wanted to post events in order, but I thought starting from now would be easier (so much to catch up!).  Before I post about his first meal, I should introduce

Lincoln Gregory Reynolds!



This sweet baby was born August 29, and has had a smile on his face since!  He looks exactly like his Daddy and big sister!  So not fair! Ha!  He is a joy every day and we are so very, very blessed!  Lincoln will be five months old in four days.  I can hardly believe it!  It feels like we brought him home only yesterday.

Sophie was so excited for Lincoln's first meal of oatmeal.  She fed him his first bite!  Although he started out slowly, by the end he just wanted to feed himself!  (How much do these cuties look alike? Ha!  Their eyebrows are even exactly the same!)


2 comments:

Kim & Lindsey said...

So so cute! Madelyn fed Ellie her first "meal" too :)

Jen Watts said...

He's a cutie Kristie! I'd love to chat about our experiences..I'm sure we have had some similiar ones! The other day I caught Carsyn jamming a serving spoon down Hank's mouth! Hope you all are doing well.