June 10, 2008

Party and pose...






Saturday was the Medicine/Pediatrics Congrats Seniors/Welcome Interns party. Although hot, it turned out to be a wonderful night. It was overcast, making the heat a bit more tolerating without the sun's power. My friend L and I decorated with the theme Strawberry/Geranium. We decided on this because, well, its what we had! It turned out really cute! And Sophie had to have an outfit to match the event! Greg perfected his salsa recipe for the party. It is honestly the best I have ever had. If you need a good recipe, call him! Sophie managed to stay up way past her bedtime. Here she is with her new friend, Cookie Monster. FYI HT, they did not change his name to Veggie Monster. It was only a rumor!


These pics are from Sophie's first "working" photo shoot at My Favorite Things. She is such a little cheeser! Just look at her pose for the camera! And might I say, that photographer is not too bad herself! Ha, it was me!

No comments: