It occurred to me the other day that I have never posted anything about Shelby. That seems to be the way things go since Sophie was born. The pic above shows Shelby before Sophie was born. She was our "baby" and we really treated her like one. She was the little princess at our house. Now, look at the pic below. This is Shelby post Sophie. Poor thing is just so sad all of the time! I am so busy with the baby that Shelby is lucky to get food and water most days! If she gets taken on a walk, she thinks it is a special day. That is something we did every day pre Sophie. I feel like such a bad Mom to her! I try to give her lots of attention when Sophie is sleeping, but she doesn't seem to want much to do with me anymore. She won't even sit in my lap! She doesn't want anything to do with the baby, either. I keep hoping that she will take an interest in Sophie, but she seems to care less. I don't know if Shelby realizes that Sophie is a human, not just another puppy. Does anyone have any advise?
No comments:
Post a Comment