May 31, 2008

Firsts...


You would never know that Sophie had surgery yesterday! She has been playing all day! I thought she may sleep a little later, well I was hoping anyway, but she was up bright and early at 6:30. And guess what I found when I got her up? A tooth! It is on the bottom left. I was so excited that I nearly scared her to death. I tried to take a picture of it, but it didn't work out. She has also started sitting up by herself. She loves to sit and play in the floor.
If any of you have teething little ones, I highly suggest the RazBaby RazBerry teething pacifier. One of my friends bought one at a boutique in Arkansas and I searched everywhere for it. I found it locally at Meijer. But hurry! They sell them out as fast as they come in. Sophie loves it!




2 comments:

The Wilkinson's said...

Yay! You found one! They are so cute! :)

Lesley said...

Yeah Sophie! She looks so cute sitting up on her own!