To my wonderful Mom, I love you so much! Thank you for teaching me how to be a mom! I hope I am as great of a mom to Sophie as you have been to me! I love you!
To my wonderful Mother-In-Law, thank you for loving and treating me just like your own.
I love you!
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and everyone else! Have a great weekend!
What do you think about my blogover? I love it! I found this wonderful artist from My Chinese Dumplings' blog! She is great! You can find her website on the sidebar. I would recommend her to everyone. She was wonderful to work with. I have been really behind on posts this week because of my blogover, but I will start afresh on Monday. We are out of town for the weekend. Happy Mother's Day to all!
1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment