May 23, 2008

Feeling better...



I think we are all finally over the cold/sinus infection/bronchitis that has been hanging around the past two weeks! It is with perfect timing as the weather has turned warm at last! Sophie can start wearing her cutest ever summer clothes, and we need to get them all in fast! I had purchased mostly six months clothes. Little did I know that Miss Sophia would be growing at such a rate! The six months will barely fit! She can wear several items in twelve months! Yes, she is a bit on the chunky side, but not huge. She is very long, making most of her clothes too short. I hope she can at least wear the outfits once before she outgrows them!


I keep hoping that Sophie will start to look like me, but when I see pics like this, I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon! She looks just like her Dad!

She is starting to take an interest in Shelby as well. The feeling is not reciprocated, however. Shelby still refuses to acknowledge that she is not the only baby in the house. I am hoping this will change soon!

1 comment:

The Wilkinson's said...

That outfit is so adorable on her!