We have had a busy weekend! Sophie has been on the go! Here are a few pics from the past few days...
Sporting one of her new outfits... Hopefully she will be able to wear it again! I think this bow is my current favorite. It is so cute!


Cheesing for the camera after church on Sunday...
Playing with her new friend Liam at the Lexington Legends baseball game on Saturday... Liam is only three weeks old! Sophie looks so big next to him. I can't believe she was smaller than that only a few months ago.




Learning to sit in her high chair... I can't believe Sophie is big enough to sit in her high chair! I have known that she would fit in it for a few weeks now, but I have resisted putting her in it. I just wanted to use her baby seat a while longer! Nana and Aunt B came to visit yesterday and they had to put her in it! She seemed to really like it. Aunt B did a great job feeding her for the first time. Oh, congrats to Britt on getting accepted to nursing school at UK! We are excited you will be moving here soon!

Hiding in her Dad's gym bag...
And sleeping away while I shopped at the mall. We had such a good time! By the way, can you tell we got a new camera? We took so many pics! But really, do you visit this blog to read my ramblings? No, you come to see the cute pics of Sophie! Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment