May 1, 2008

Best hat ever...




I love this hat! These were taken at Derby last year. It was made by my good friend Tom Ulshafer. There is nothing he can't do! This was by far the cutest hat I ever wore, and it cost a fraction of the price of the others. Hats can be so expensive! For this hat, I found the base and Tom and I went to fabric stores around town to find the details. He did an amazing job. People stopped me all day and asked where I found my hat. I told them it was an original by Ulshafer! Many said it was the best hat they had ever seen! As usual, Tom went above and beyond!


Yes, this is Star Jones. She decided to stop by our suite to place a bet. We really didn't know why, but it was interesting none the less. Other celebrities we have seen include Michael Jordan, Linda Carter, Beyonce, Nick Carter, Spike Lee, lots of NBA and NFL players that I have never heard of, and many political leaders, just to name a few (Acutally I just don't remember the rest!).