May 12, 2008

Monday...


Today didn't go exactly as planned. Sophie decided it was time to start the day at 6am this morning. I don't mind getting up early, it just throws the schedule off for the rest of the day. Shortly after having her breakfast, I soon realized that she was not going to have a good day. I believe she is starting to teethe a bit and that makes for one fussy baby. She was so fussy that I knew she could not go to the nursery at church while I went to Zumba. Missing aerobics on Monday does not start the week on a good note. Luckily, Greg was home so I went to run a few errands instead. My first stop was the dry cleaner. I love going to the local cleaner because they are so nice there, normally. I was taking my new pink shoes that my new jeans faded on. The material of the shoes is fabric so I assumed the dry cleaner would be able to remove the blue ink-like stains from my adorable pink shoes. This was not the case. The guy looked at me and said, "We clean clothes, not shoes." Ouch. It really hurt. I went back to the car with my beautiful stained shoes in hand. What would make me feel better? Starbucks! So off I went for a hot cup of encouragement. When I got home, I was grabbing 10 things out of my car and I felt the coffee starting to tilt. Yes, hot coffee on my pink shoes. I wanted to cry! Next, I had a list of calls to make. First on my list, getting an appointment to get my car serviced. I called the dealership and spoke to the guru of servicing cars. After a bit of chit chat, he informed me that I hadn't had an oil change for 10,000 miles. What? Is that even possible? No wonder my car has been acting up! The next call was to my Orthodontist. My permanent retainer broke off, again. Luckily, they were able to get me in. Great, I thought. I can take Sophie and we will go shopping afterward. I was sitting in the chair waiting to be seen and Sophie gets the look. I know what is coming when she gets the look. With three assistants and the doctor closely looking at her, she does her business as loud as she could. Not that this embarrassed me in front of the group gathered around her, I just knew we would have to go home before going shopping. We go home, get her changed and take off again. Our first stop made me realize we should have stayed home. She cried the entire time. Actually, she always cries when we go shopping. How can my baby not like to shop? I don't understand. I am hoping she will grow out of this. Anyway, back home we go. After much reading, dancing and playing, she is finally asleep. Off to the grocery I go...

3 comments:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, look at your blog sympathy.
And links to your blog, please.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

The Wilkinson's said...

You poor thing! You've had one of THOSE days! Tomorrow will be better...

Tiffany said...

oh no! that is the worst! the shoes are sooo adorable too! I have a navy jacket in my closet i have never worn because when i brought it home the tag said it may bleed onto other clothes...yikes! i should have returned it!