April 30, 2008

The Derby hat...



One of the best parts about the Derby is finding the perfect hat. It can also be the most challenging! It takes weeks to put together the Derby outfit. You will see so many different shapes and sizes of hats. Big hats, small hats, hats with bows and feathers, character hats, crazy hats, man hats... You name it and it is there! Just look at this sea of hats!




These pics are from Derby 2006. Another beautiful day! The hat I wore here was one of my favorites. It is a vintage hat that was fabulous! We took many more pictures this year than we had in the past! You are so busy that you forget to take pictures of everything!


This is the most over-the-top hat that I have ever seen at Derby. It was huge! I would totally wear that hat! Check back tomorrow to see my favorite Derby hat!

No comments: