I love coffee. I mean, I LOVE coffee. Pre-baby, I drank at least a pot a day. When I was pregnant, I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to kick my habit. It seemed to work itself out because once I was, I really didn't want coffee anymore. But now its back. I want it all day. I am trying decaf, but its really not the same. I want my Starbuck's tall soy no whip mocha! Several a day! However, because of nursing, I only give in occasionally. So, the switch to tea. Herbal tea which contains no caffeine. Yuck. The pediatrician suggested that I start drinking Mother's Milk tea, which promotes lactation. Double yuck. You can only get it at Whole Foods, which means it is good for you and tastes terrible. I am learning to drink it, though. If it is good for the little one, I will give it a try. Not the three to five cups a day that is recommended, but one in the morning and one at night. Who knows, I may start loving it!
3 comments:
yeah, you have to watch out for that junk from whole foods.
are you picking up on my sarcasm?
Hold your nose and drink up!!
-Danielle and Lauren
Just wanted to let you know that I had to drink the tea and I can relate. Hang in there. You can do it!
Post a Comment