April 7, 2008

Apple blossoms...




What a beautiful day! I am so happy that spring is finally here. I feel like I haven't left the house in months, which I haven't very much! With the cold weather behind us, Sophie and I are getting out and about every day. We don't get an early start, but we can manage by noon!
The warm weather makes me want to start planting spring flowers. Gardening, however, is not my best talent. Oh, well, maybe Ouiser can give me some tips. She is the queen of plants! I am particularly fond of plants that are difficult to kill, like geraniums. They are beautiful and don't require that much attention. I wish I had planted tulips in the fall so they would be coming up right now!
Spring also brings about one unpleasant thing, spring cleaning. That is my agenda for the week. We have friends coming to stay the weekend, so I need to do a lot of work before they get here. So, I am off to clean...


No comments: