April 23, 2008

30...



Yes, it is finally here...30. Not that I have been looking forward to it, just knowing that it was coming. Not so bad, so far. They gave me a free coffee at Starbucks this morning. Well, as Kara says, it is better than the alternative! There are several things that come along with being 30:
  • Whole new age group, or as Heidi says, I'm in another box!
  • New skincare requirements (I was planning ahead for this one and have purchased new skincare for people in their thirties).
  • New clothing trends
  • Not being a 20-something anymore!

But on the sunny side, I have a wonderful life! I have a husband that I love more than anything and just adore, and the most perfect little baby in the world! I have a wonderful family and lots of great friends, and a spunky little dog! I am healthy and happy! Actually, 30 is pretty great! I couldn't ask for anything more!






These pics are from my pre-birthday party yesterday. Isn't the cake lovely? What was I saying about those friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you hit the big 50 like you're Auntie Kaye Kaye.
What don't sag and bag doesn't work anymore. But life is great!!! Enjoy at the fullest.

I love you!!!
Auntie Kaye Kaye