July 20, 2008

Six...


Happy Anniversary!
Greg and I have been married for six years today! My, how time flies. It seems like only yesterday that were dancing to Bobby Brown in my living room. But that was, well, 16 years ago! I love you now more than ever. You and me...

For our anniversary, we took a mini trip to see Jimmy Buffet in Cincinnati. It was the first time I had stayed away from Sophie for the night. Nana came to keep her. She did great; I did OK. No, really, the trip was great. We had a wonderful time! If you have a chance to see Jimmy Buffet, I highly recommend that you do. We have been to a ton of concerts, but this was definitely one of the best. The 20,000 crowd consisted of people from 5 to 75, and everyone had an equally good time. I don't know of any other show we have seen that appeals to so many different age groups. I hope he is around long enough so we can take Sophie to see him! A baby parrot head! Many thanks to Nana for making it possible!

3 comments:

The Wilkinson's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Lesley said...

I love the new blog layout! And Happy Anniversary!!

Shari said...

Cute new blog design and it looks like you had a fabulous time! Happy Anniversary!