I have been struggling with time lately. There just isn't enough of it! We have been crazy busy in July and I think August will be even worse. I would love to spend more time at home, but it seems we have an event every day. My house is a disaster! It would take at least a week to get things in order. In the process, I need to have a major yard sale. We have so much stuff we can't move! I am drowning in stuff! I should post a pic of my basement, but you would be in too much shock. We are hoping to finish the basement before winter, so I must get things organized. Does anyone have organizing tips?

Here is Miss Sophie and her bag of goodies. She loves to take everything out and have me put it back in, so she can do it all over again!
1 comment:
i know how you feel! I haven't blogged all summer! as for organizing, I probably throw out way too much but stephmodo's blog, www.stephmodo.blogspot.com, has some really good links on the right hand side about organization...they're actually pretty helpful! sophie's adorable and happy anniversary!
Post a Comment