August 4, 2008

Not again...

We are all sick, again! I think I have been sick since I gave birth. I was never sick before that, so I'm not sure what's going on. As soon as I get better, the sore throat, cough, and congestion starts all over again. Unfortunately, Sophie has it really bad as well. I feel so helpless because there isn't very much I can do to make her feel better. We traveled to Knott County last week, and she was miserably sick. After trying everything else, Nana and I decided to try driving her around at one o'clock in the morning. That didn't work, either. She finally slept a few hours in Nana's arms. She was much better the next day, but she still has so much congestion. I just bought a battery operated nasal aspirator and I am hoping that will help. I'll let you know...

Sophie feeling well enough to help Papaw cut the grass.

No comments: