August 12, 2008

Bliss...

Yesterday was a perfect day. Sophie had been sick for more than a week and not her normal happy-baby self. But yesterday, she was back! My perfect happy baby is back! She cuddled and loved all day. It was precious. I only wish Greg could have been here for it! He is doing a month-long rotation at the Children's Hospital in Cincinnati. We miss him tons!

And a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My Mom came to visit over the weekend and we cleaned the basement! For those of you who have seen it, you can understand. It was out of control. You could barely walk. It was driving me crazy! I only wish I had taken a "before" photo so you could see just how amazing the transformation was. It is amazing what your Mom can help you accomplish! Thanks Mom, I love you!

I wanted to mention that Blogs by Danielle is celebrating her first anniversary with a huge sale. She is wonderful to work with, and obviously, she does a great job! It is a perfect time for those of you considering starting a blog to do it!

Question to other bloggers: How can you get spaces between paragraphs? It shows spaces in the text box when I create a new blog, but it does not when I post. Any ideas? (Thanks, Jules!)

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi, cute blog! You can get spaces in between paragraphs by clicking on shift and return at the same time.

Deidra said...

Love your blog and baby girl. I just had a baby girl 3weeks ago. Can you tell me where your get the bow and headband for your little girl? I might have to seen you money to purchase some for me. Also where did you get her cute outfits?

Blogs by Danielle said...

I just press enter to get spaces. If Jules' suggestion doesn't work (she's the best by the way) let me know and I can help you do it in html in your posts.

I wanted to thank you for writing this post Kristie. I got an order because of it. You're the best!

Thank you for working with me and for supporting my blog designs.

Sophie couldn't be cuter by the way. She is simply beautiful and I LOVE all the bows. It's great you started her young so she doesn't pull them off!!! She is SO cute!

Danielle