I love Sophie's room! What is the size of the photo of Sohpie? How old was she when she took the photo? What is the color of her walls? I love the letters on the wall where did you get them from? How did you hang them. I love the lamp too. Where did you get it. Most of all I adore the window treatment and pillow. Where can I purchase those from. I wished I had found you blog before I had my daugther 4 weeks ago. I need to hire you to decorate for me.
1 comment:
I love Sophie's room! What is the size of the photo of Sohpie? How old was she when she took the photo? What is the color of her walls? I love the letters on the wall where did you get them from? How did you hang them. I love the lamp too. Where did you get it. Most of all I adore the window treatment and pillow. Where can I purchase those from. I wished I had found you blog before I had my daugther 4 weeks ago. I need to hire you to decorate for me.
Post a Comment