August 6, 2008

Rachel, is that you...

Did I mention that I got a really bad haircut? I know some of you are laughing right now, because I have so many hair horror stories. But this might be one of the worst ever. I found this really cute cut, as worn by the girl on the show Eli Stone. Cute, right? I thought so. In fact, I thought it was quite perfect.


What I got, however, was this:




The Rachel. Which would have been great, in 1990!!! Do these cuts looks remotely similar? I think not. So, for the next few months, you will be seeing me in a pony tail. Which is a little ironic since I wanted to get my hair cut so I wouldn't have to wear a pony tail every day.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I know the feeling! that's exactly what happened to me in May, I think my hairdresser forgot how incredibly poofy my hair is!

Lesley said...

your color looks awesome!! Don't worry, it'll grow out ( wink wink ). Seriously, it looked great yesterday! You did a great job fixing it.