A few people have asked me about Sophie's hair bows and outfits lately. I thought I would do a quick post for info on these.
Most of her bows are from Wee Ones. They have hundreds to choose from. You can purchase the bows online, but there are many retailers that carry them. Stride Rite usually has a good selection of them. The best selection is usually found at small specialty stores. You can find them locally at My Favorite Things, Kidz Nook, and Hopscotch.
Her clothes are from many different places. I get most of them at specialty stores, like My Favorite Things. Some cute brands are Remember Nguyen, Little Threads, Little English, Tra La La, Bailey Boys, and Potato Saks. There are several catalog order companies that have some wonderful things: Kelly's Kids, Chez Ami, and Castles and Crowns. Kelly's Kids has cute and classic clothes. They carry everything from dress up to play attire. And how they last! Chez Ami has a more fashion forward selection. Their swimsuits are the best! Castles and Crowns is very traditional. You can't beat Strasburg for portrait attire!
I am always looking for new and different companies, so if anyone knows of any, please let me know!
Her clothes are from many different places. I get most of them at specialty stores, like My Favorite Things. Some cute brands are Remember Nguyen, Little Threads, Little English, Tra La La, Bailey Boys, and Potato Saks. There are several catalog order companies that have some wonderful things: Kelly's Kids, Chez Ami, and Castles and Crowns. Kelly's Kids has cute and classic clothes. They carry everything from dress up to play attire. And how they last! Chez Ami has a more fashion forward selection. Their swimsuits are the best! Castles and Crowns is very traditional. You can't beat Strasburg for portrait attire!
I am always looking for new and different companies, so if anyone knows of any, please let me know!
2 comments:
I just stumbled across your blog and I must say that your little one is adorable, I hope you do not mind that I add you to my daily read!
CMFH
Thanks for the post today! It really can in handy.
Post a Comment