Happy Birthday Greg and Mom!!!

Still having fun at 31!

Looking fabulous at, well, I won't tell!
What a busy weekend! Mom and Brittany came to visit to celebrate Greg and Mom's birthday. While here, they got to help get Sophie ready for the HMA Children's Halloween party on Saturday. Sophie was a bit fussy, because she and I are sick, AGAIN! She tried really hard to have fun anyway!

My little butterfly!

My family of dark skinned, dark haired girls!
I look a bit odd in the middle of them!
We tried really hard to get a good picture of all the girls.Sophie was not cooperating!
Here she is getting a snack from Lisa!
Isn't she the cutest thing? Love her!And finally...

She peed on the potty!
This picture is priceless. I'm sure it will be shown during a slide show at her wedding someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment