Greg and I decided yesterday that we would take Sophie to the UK v. Arkansas game tonight. Although we knew it was going to be cold, we thought we could just bundle her up. She had other ideas. She woke up so fussy today! I think she must be getting more teeth. The entire day just went in the wrong direction. We stayed determined to go to the game. We parked at a friend's house and began getting ready to make the trek to the stadium.
Look at this fussy face!
Starting to feel worse...
I will pose for one more pic...And then...
Get me out of here! I am not going anywhere in this freezing weather!

So we go home to watch the game, in comfort and warmth!
Bad idea, Mom and Dad!
Oh, well, I guess we will try again soon! On a day that she is feeling better!
Bad idea, Mom and Dad!
Oh, well, I guess we will try again soon! On a day that she is feeling better!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that you didn't go to the game! Sophie looked so cute in her blue and white. By the way what is the pattern name for the Casa Fiora curtain in the photo?
She's so cute! What I wouldn't give for some cold weather.
Post a Comment