Happy Valentine's Day! We had a fun playgroup yesterday. All of the kids, twenty of them, had a great time! It was a little crazy, but lots of fun! Thank you Lindsey for another great party!
Look at this big girl with jeans on! I love that she actually looked at the camera and smiled! It is really hard to get her to stand still long enough to take pictures now. She is everywhere!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kristi, looks like you are doing a great job at photographing Sophie! It's a tough age to catch on the run! Happy Valentine's Day. I love looking at your blog!
2 comments:
Kristi, looks like you are doing a great job at photographing Sophie! It's a tough age to catch on the run! Happy Valentine's Day. I love looking at your blog!
See you sometime this year I hope.
Suzanne
Kristie
Your baby is growing up to fast.
Mom
Post a Comment