February 27, 2009

A whole new blog...

I haven't exactly been blogging on a good schedule lately.  And, no, I really don't have any excuses! So from here on out, things are going to change.  I am determined to turn this blog around!  I have been reading some great blogs lately and they have inspired me to do a little more.  I am vowing to you, my readers (all five of you!),  to post - every day!  It may not be much,  but I will post something every day.  I am also working on a new look for my blog.  I have a few ideas in mind, but it will be something a little different.  I have also considered changing the name.  What do you think?  Do you read any blogs that I should check out? 

4 comments:

Deidra said...

Glad to see that you will be posting everyday! I check you blog everyday to see if there is a post. When it comes to blogs I have quite a few that I recommend since you like all the things I like! I think it's to many to post here so drop me an e-mail and I will share! Talk to you then.

Anonymous said...

Sounds Great look forward to reading

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie, I do check your blog fairly often to get updates on little Sophie. I love to see new pics. Have you ever been to Melisa's blog? www.higherisourheartsdesire.blogspot.com
She does an awesome job with hers. Nate will be in the UK children's hospital begining March 17th for a three day EEG....well, if he cooperates. I'm really dreading it. TTYL

Unknown said...

thank goodness!! I get tired of checking your blog and seeing nothing new...ha..ha..ha.. I mean it is not like you have anything else to do!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH