March 15, 2010

Playhouse Disney...

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday, we took Sophie to see Playhouse Disney Live. We have been to several of these shows, and they have always been great. Not the case with this one! We were so disappointed. Usually Disney produces wonderful shows, but this one was more like a high school play - but worse! Oh, well. Sophie still had lots of fun!

The one good pic she would let me take! And I love it!

We even tried holding her down to take her picture...

Greg had a great time...
He had to miss watching UK win the SEC tournament!
But we did get to listen to it on the radio! Ha!

Overall, Sophie that the show was okay. Her favorite part was definitely the popcorn and cotton candy!

Has anyone else seen this one? Did you have the same experience?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute , Glad you had fun ..

The Wilkinson's said...

Love the first pic, she looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that big smile in the first pix. You can see her excitment! Adorable! Oh, and the bows on the pants are super cute as well!

Rae*Danae Designs said...

Hi! Such a sweet blog! Just wanted to say WAY TO GO on the sewing! I have a sewing school in my home and also make boutique childrens' clothes and I teach Moms and kids how to sew each day! It's so rewarding! Love the denim ruffle pants!!!

Tori
www.raedanaedesigns.blogspot.com