March 28, 2010

Arkansas...

We just got back from a wonderful trip visiting our friends the Wilkinson's in Arkansas! It was so much fun!

We decided to meet in Little Rock where there is a huge daffodil field...


Sophie had so much fun running through the field...

And she was beyond excited to finally see Madalyn!







The next day we went to Tulsa, where we went to the largest children's store I have ever seen (I mean it was AMAZING!!!), and visited the Tulsa Zoo.

The girls loved seeing all the animals...


Two little monkeys...

Riding the carousel...

The next day we had a barbecue with more friends and watched the UK game...

So much fun! I can't wait until the next visit!

And today was the first Lexington Half Marathon. Of course Greg was there! It was 48 degrees, pouring rain, and heavy winds. He finished 228 out of more than 4,000 people, running 13.1 miles in one hour and forty three minutes. He is amazing! Way to go G! Sophie and I are so proud of you!



5 comments:

Jill said...

You couldn't have picked a better meeting point. Those pictures are GORGEOUS! I love daffodils :)

Brandi said...

What pretty pics! Love the MJ outfits...too cute!

Amy said...

I love those daffodil pictures!! I am sure you had so much fun!! Tell Gregg...Way to go!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great trip! Looks like y'all had a blast girl! Hope your having a great week! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the little matching outfits! Adorable!