I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We had a great one!

Jr. League Egg hunt at the Bodley-Bullock house...
It was so beautiful!
Sophie and her friends had a wonderful time!
Until the Easter Bunny made a surprise visit! Ha!

I could have taken pictures there all day!
Cute girls!
Easter morning! She was so excited!
Daddy had to meet the Easter Bunny and get her gifts because she didn't want him to come in the house! Ha!

Her favorite gift? Sparkly shoes!
She loves shoes just like Mommy!
I am in love with this pic!



9 comments:
What beautiful pictures! Man, the Easter bunny was awesome this year. WOOHOO! Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend.
Love all these pics! We need to have a talk about the Easter bunny, lol! Josh just thought our bunny was generous, ha!
A couple things...
1. The pics under the trees and on the stone patio/stoop with the vine covered brick...GORGEOUS! Perfect for a photo shoot.
2. LOVE the wreath on your door! Where did you get it?
3. Also loving your J.Crew. I have that same navy jacket (and the white one, and the crocodile one), and have been lusting after the dress or skirt in the sunshine peonies print. I've been trying to stay out of the Crew lately! :)
Oh and your little gal is beautiful, but that goes without saying :)
I am loving all of these pictures of little Sophie. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you all had a great day celebrating our Heavenly Father.
I was cracking up when I saw the Lelli Kelly makeup phone. Emma has driven me crazy about that thing.
We went to Nordstroms last week and I almost died when she asked the salesman if she could have the makeup phone. He started laughing and went straight to the back and got her one. Girl, she is not fond of strangers,but crawled up in his arms to thank him for that bling makeup phone. As soon as we got home, she dropped it and all the eye shadow broke (ha). When I saw that, I could not help but smile.
I have missed all your fun filled post lately. Hope to see more of sweet Sophie soon.
Gald that you all have a Great Easter , Photo's of Sophie are Cute as ever
Beautifil pictures! YOur first family photo is so lovely!
Loving your pictures girl! Looks like y'all had a great Easter! xoxo
I love the pic of her with no shoes--just adorable!
What great pics! Loving the pink luggage! Precious!
Post a Comment