Wow! Spring has definitely sprung in Lexington! So much to do in April, so little time to fit it all in!
Keeneland is in session and the weather has been fabulous for it!
At the track with UK Internal Medicine Department...
He always wins, and usually big! And looks very dapper doing so!
Amy and I being blown away on another Keeneland day!

8 comments:
I rarely comment but I had to today. You look amazing in all of the outfits, but more importantly, you look like you had a blast! :) Very cool.
Yay! Been waiting for these pics! :) Love the dress and you look fabulous as always. Oh how I miss Keeneland in the Spring...
Looks like so much fun! Your blue dress is AMAZING!
You guys look very nice in your evening clothes. I know what you mean. I love to get dresses up as well.
Great photos! Hasn't it been gorgeous weather for Keeneland?! I love your JCrew dress with that wide pink belt!
Just came across your blog...I'm a UK grad and have spent many-a-lovely-afternoon at Keeneland. Looks like you guys had a great time!
You guys make a very lovly couple!
Hi! Look at you in all your pretty dresses! So pretty! Hope your having a wonderful week mama! xoxo
Post a Comment