June 22, 2010

Hilton Head 2010...

Hey everyone! We just got back from a relaxing vacation in Hilton Head. Sophie had so much fun!
This was her first plane ride and she loved it! When we got home, she told Britt, "The plane was perfect!" Ha!

Ready to go to the beach!

I love this pic! She looks so girly!


She loves the ocean...

and her Daddy!

But her favorite part...

Playing in the sand!

We had a great time!

6 comments:

Deidra said...

So glad you made a post! Hope you continue because I miss reading about your sweet family. Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

Unknown said...

Love S's monogrammed bikini!

Laura Ann said...

Good to see that life is treating you well. That little Sophie looks like a big girl and seemed to really enjoy her time in the sand.

I miss reading all about you guys and the day to day life of Sophie.

We will be headed to the beach in 2weeks and I am looking forward to seeing my little ones play in the sand together. Not looking forward to the plane ride, but it will be worth it once we are there, right?

Brandi said...

Fun!!!! Love going to the beach! Love the monogrammed bikini, too cute! I love the snowman bday party you threw for your daughter. I was wondering who made the birthday hat?? I would like to get one for my son's bday party. I'm already planning and I have 5 months. CRAZY!

The Siegert Family said...

i found you through a blog friend and your family is jusr precious. I just love your daughters swimsuit. I have been trying to find my daughter one that is pink and green. If you get a chance, can you tell me where you found it. thanks. Looks forward to following your family :)

Home of a Magnolia said...

Just found your blog and decided to follow. My family vacations on HHI every year. Such a wonderful place for kids. My children have created great memories of our times at the beach. Look forward to reading your blog.