LOVELOVELOVE the firecracker outfit, where in the world did you get it. Cute little thing!!!!
Glad you and the family had a wonderful time. Have you received your Fall 2010 catalog to start shopping for Sophie.?I have and boy I tell you. I need another job this season.LOL
Looks like a great 4th! That outfit is so cute. And the funnel cake looks yummy!
not funny at all...especially since it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the words "Lexington Legends." so terrifying.have i told you that we took stel to a nashville sounds game and she was scared witless by the giant-baseball-head mascot? like mother, like daughter.
That outfit is too cute! Love it! The pic of her and Daddy is really cute, too! Little girls love there Daddies!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVELOVELOVE the firecracker outfit, where in the world did you get it. Cute little thing!!!!
Glad you and the family had a wonderful time. Have you received your Fall 2010 catalog to start shopping for Sophie.?I have and boy I tell you. I need another job this season.LOL
Looks like a great 4th! That outfit is so cute. And the funnel cake looks yummy!
not funny at all...especially since it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the words "Lexington Legends." so terrifying.
have i told you that we took stel to a nashville sounds game and she was scared witless by the giant-baseball-head mascot? like mother, like daughter.
That outfit is too cute! Love it! The pic of her and Daddy is really cute, too! Little girls love there Daddies!
Post a Comment