Today was a very exciting day! Sophie started dance lessons!

Getting ready to go...

Um, I don't think that's the kind of dancing you will be doing, Soph!
Time to start...
I wish I had a video of all the moms!
We were running around there like little school girls!
They were all so adorable!
(There will be lots of dance pics the next two weeks!)


5 comments:
Love the pics!
I think she look just like her momma with her hair pulled up.
:)
Andie Holbrook
I just found your blog from your facebook profile :) Adding you to my blog roll. Cute dance pics! See you tonight!
Cindy
awhh that is too freaking cute. My daughter will be starting dance in mother's day out. Im sooo excited for her. I hope she likes it as it looks like your daughter does..
oh my word she is so stinkin' cute! i can't wait for my little one to start dance!
Post a Comment