July 9, 2010

First pony ride...

Hey everyone! It has been a busy week! I have been working at the Junior League Horse Show and it has been crazy! Wednesday was family night and Sophie and Greg came to see all the fun!

Sophie had her first pony ride... well, actually, it was a big horse! Long story, but at least there was something there for her to ride!

Getting ready...

Look at her on that big horse! She wasn't scared at all!

Hey, Mom, I'm on a horse!

Acting like she had been riding forever...
Don't the handlers look like they are having a blast??? Ha!

She loved it!

2 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

How exciting!

The Siegert Family said...

how fun. pony rides are sooo much fun. I have a question for ya. I love all the matilda jane clothes I see on kids but when I try to order on their site. they aren't on there. Am i missing something and not going to the right site.. please help. LOL