September 26, 2010

California, Day III...

On Day III we drove to Anaheim to visit Disneyland! Let me say, it was a long day! I thought Sophie was going to love it! I had planned it all out, outfits, reservations, etc. It was going to be perfect! Well, all I can say is, we made it through the day! And thank goodness for Mimi and Papaw!

The weather was beautiful.
The entire park was decorated in pumpkins!

Pumpkin Mickey!

I loved being there in fall! Our favorite time of year!

Our first stop was breakfast with the Disney Princesses!
Sophie dressed as her favorite, Sleeping Beauty.

She looked so beautiful!

She was amazed when she met the real Sleeping Beauty!
But terrified! Ha!

I really wanted to dress up as Belle (my all-time favorite Princess!), but Greg said he didn't think it was a good idea. Ha! I LOVE Beauty and the Beast!!! We saw the Broadway production of it a few months ago and it was wonderful! I can't wait until it is released in theaters in a few months!

Greg liked Jasmine the best...

Sleeping Beauty in her castle...
Again, terrified! It was really scary and dark in there!

OK, so on to Toon Town...

A quick outfit change...
And off to ride rides!

It's a small world...
Terrifying!

She did really like the Dumbo ride!

Finally, after asking all day to see him, we made it to Mickey's house...

I think her face says it all! Ha!

A tired bunch after a LONG day!

A very happy Daddy that we are leaving!
I think we will wait until she is four to do our big Disneyworld trip!

2 comments:

The Wilkinson's said...

Love ALL the pics!

hair clips said...

Wow! I would also like to have a Disneyland trip! Anyway, looks like your little darling really had lots of fun meeting those Disney princesses. :)