September 28, 2010

California, Last Day...

On our last day in California, the boys went to visit a haunted ship and the girls went for a little shopping!

Sophie, Mimi and I walked over to the Third Street Promenade. It was located only two blocks from our hotel. There were stores as far as the eye could see!

I borrowed this image from ived.com

Sophie enjoying some Pinkberry...

To my surprise, we found a brand new Tory Burch boutique!

My beyond generous MIL treated me to some fabulous goodies...


Vintage Bombe Burch Tote

Revas in tortoise

And this fabulous Burberry trench!

OMG!!!
I really have the best MIL EVER!!! Thanks so much Mimi!

While we were shopping away, the guys visited the Queen Mary. A haunted ship!

Kevin has played concerts here and stayed in the hotel overnight.
No ghost sightings, though!


Love this pic!

Walking back from the Promenade, I had to stop and take a pic here...

You all know what an Eagles fan I am!

Kind of spooky! That's our hotel next door!

The last stop of the trip was Point Dume. You will probably recognize this spot from lots of movies. They are filmed here all the time!


The beach from the top. Mimi, Sophie and I are safe and warm in one of those cars! We decided the hike wouldn't be very easy with Miss Sophie! And it was freezing!

For dinner, we ate at the Sunset Grill. Again, Eagles songs playing in my head!

We had a fabulous trip! Thanks to Kevin for planning a great experience for us! It was great visiting with him and Julie for a few days! We can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Wow you do have a very good MIL. I only wished mine was as nice.LOL I have to depend on the sweetie to purchase those types of things. On well at least I am blessed enough to get them right? Anyway I have just enjoyed reading your bloga and looking at the photos. One way I plan to take a trip to Califorina and visit Disneyland with the kids. Great to see you had a wonderful time. Oh by the way MJC preview is this Friday. I am so excited to order more items for Kennedy Grace.

Danielle Moss said...

OMG...a burberry trench!!!! I WANT ONE! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love the Eagles and California too!
Oh boy how much would I love a MIL like yours.