October 26, 2010

Fall fun with friends...

We had the best fall weekend! Our friends the Wilkinson's came for a visit from Arkansas and we had such a wonderful time!
A beautiful day at Keeneland...

I miss having Lindsey around so much!

These girls had so much fun! We loved meeting baby Ellie!
She is such a sweetheart - just like her big sister Madelyn!

We had a tailgate birthday party for Greg!

The girls in their blue and white!



And we had to visit the pumpkin patch!

Getting so tall!

Three little pumpkins!

Sophie loved having Ellie around! She will make a great sister some day!



Girls having fun on the hayride...

Madelyn led us through the corn maze!

We miss them so much already! I can't wait to visit Arkansas in the spring!

I forgot to post these pics of one of the best football games ever!

UK defeating South Carolina in a last minute nail-biter!

So awesome to see this!


One of the best games ever!

And finally, another trip to Keeneland...


Sophie loves the races!

I LOVE October in the Bluegrass!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Seem like you guys had great fun! Tell Greg Happy Belated Birthday. Love the cake.

The Wilkinson's said...

We had such an awesome time! Thanks again for everything!!!

Home of a Magnolia said...

Football and Fall- what fun! I have tagged you in a post about favorite authors. Enjoy posting if you wish. I enjoy reading your blog.