After trying to take a sewing class forever, my friend Amy and I finally got in! You think it would be easy to get into one, but evidently not! Last night was our first class and it was lots of fun! We learned so much in just two hours!
Look at that! Made in just an hour, and it even has a zipper! I thought it was pretty impressive! Who knows, you may see us on the next season of Project Runway! Ha! Next week we make pillows! Can't wait!


4 comments:
I just started blogging, and I ran across your blog. Interesting posts, and I love that you are from KY!
Hi Kristie,
my name is Genn. I hopped over to your blog from Lauren's at Doodles by Lauren. I love your family pic on your header. Such a great shot. Your little girl is adorable (I have two little girls so the hair bows in your blog title caught my eye) :)
Anyway, I'm your newest follower, nice to meet ya.
You did an amazing job!!! I'm a freelance clothing designer, so I love to see women learning to sew and rockin' it! Yay for you!
Kristina J.
You did an amazing job!!! I'm a freelance clothing designer, so I love to see women learning to sew and rockin' it! Yay for you!
Kristina J.
Post a Comment