March 22, 2011

Valentine's Day, just a little late...


Better late than never, right?


Sophie got a new special friend for Valentine's Day!  She immediately named her Rosie Posie.  Papaw Gene made her the beautiful clothing rack for all of her doll clothes!  It is perfect!  Thanks so much!  She loves it!


Close up of Rosie.  Her hair is beautiful!  Sophie LOVES her!

Sorry posts have been so sporadic lately.  I usually post all of our happy and exciting moments. I don't like to add in the bad with all the good.  Because everything is good, 99% of the time.  The past year has had quite a few bad though.  Last month was a bad one, terrible actually.  I don't want to go into details, but just wanted to explain there has been a reason for my absence.  Many of my blog friends share all of life's details.  I suppose I should too.  Maybe someday I will.  Since I don't keep a diary, this blog is my way of documenting our life.  I put in all the things I want to remember, and leave out the things I want to forget...

On a brighter note, the weather is turning warmer, and the bad things are are getting easier.  Hopefully this year will be much better than the last!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi there! I don't think I've commented before, but I've been following you since you sent me the link to Kara's wedding shower and love hearing what you guys are up to! I must have misplaced your e-mail, but wanted to let you know what a great job you did on the baby shower a few weekends ago! I hope you post pictures so that your other readers can see another fantastic party! (and, I wouldn't mind that yummy hashbrown casserole recipe, ha).

I hope the warmer weather and spring flowers brighten your days and hope everything is OK, I'll add you to my prayer list : )

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

Kristi,
I just LOVE your blog. I have no idea what you are going through, but I will pray for you, also. The sunshine makes me happy, too!

XO KJ

PS-I love the Waldorf doll. Her hair is off the chain!! Gorgeous!!!!