Kara, my BFF for almost 33 years (yes, we will be 33 this year! Yikes!!) is having a baby girl soon! Harper Claire will make her debut in May and a few girls and I hosted a shower for the Mom-to-be!
I love the baby shower decor. Those pink topiaries are adorable, were they added for the baby shower or apart of the normal decor? If added, where did they come from?
3 comments:
Glad you finally posted I was wondering what happened. I love your table linen where did you get it from? The shower was very nice.
I love the baby shower decor. Those pink topiaries are adorable, were they added for the baby shower or apart of the normal decor? If added, where did they come from?
Ok, so how did u finally get the doll??? And, where in the world did u get the matching outfits??? So presh!!! And the shower decor looks great!!!
Post a Comment