Over the past month, I have made it my mission to get my life and my house organized. When I worked (outside of the home!), I always kept a planner with me. I wrote everything down. I had all important information with me at all times. I was on top of everything, and had myself pretty well together. When I stopped working, the planner just went by the wayside. And with its passing, so did my orderly, organized life. After missing several appointments and taking Sophie to gymnastics at the wrong time, I knew something had to change.
Through my blogging, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook friends, I began to see excitement build over a product by Erin Condren. The Life Planner. As I investigated further, I realized it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I would list all of the wonderful things about it, but please go to her site and watch the video. You will see just how amazing this product is.
I have made great strides in my organization, and I feel so much better about life in general. Organization and simplification truly makes you feel better!
I LOVE my new Life Planner! It is personal, beautiful, and most of all, completely functional. Another step in getting it all together...



2 comments:
LOVE mine too!!! I'm working on getting it all together too! Not easy!
I have a hard time believing there is a second of your day that you're not together ... but, I now know what "Mom brain" (aka, just plain busy brain) feels like : ) I've seen these too and keep meaning to get one, thanks for the reminder! Happy organizing : )
Post a Comment