August 25, 2011

Good Shepherd Day School 2011/2012...

Sophie started her second year of preschool this week, and she was so excited!!!  


I can't believe how big she is getting!


Exploring her new classroom...


Doing a little dance on the way out!  I think she likes it!


And the yearly new school year pic on the front steps...


I love my sweet, happy baby!  It is going to be a great year!

3 comments:

Jen Watts said...

sweet sophie! adorable! and you got my little nephew in the background...:)

its great she loves school!

Jen said...

She looks soooo sweet!! And grown up!

Also, I love the wreaths you always have on your front door ... I keep trying to find a few I like, but none of them ever stack up : )

Laura Jo said...

Ditto on the wreaths! I have lacked creativity lately to make any for our house....who made yours? So glad Sophie and Adelyn are enjoying each other so much!