Isn't fall just the best?
We had a play group at Boyd's Orchard today! It was so much fun!


Listening to stories about apples...

Going for a slide...

Peek a boo!

I nearly had a heart attack when she wanted to go down that slide!
No parents allowed!

Up, up, up to the very top!
She was not scared at all!
I, however, was terrified!

Almost there...

Hi Mom! I made it!

Here she goes!

Having a blast!
She did it!
My big girl!

On to the pumpkin patch...

She found a great one!

Riding back with Carter...

Her favorite, the animals!

Having a delicious apple cider donut on the hayride!

All the babies and mommies had a fabulous time today!
So much fun with all of our friends!
4 comments:
I just found your blog and I thought I would pop in and say "hi." I am a brand new follower and look forward to catching up on your posts.
Looks like such a fun day! Oh how I miss these days with you girls!
Glad to see that Sophie had a great time. Kennedy Grace has that same outfit from Chez Ami. I love it. Did you get the email with the Sneek Peek 2010 Spring Line? Boy I have to start saving my pennies. LOL
As always, you both look beautiful! It looks like she had a great time. I can only dream of a Fall. Here in FL, my kids were swimming yesterday! That is just WRONG!
Post a Comment