October 8, 2009

Down and out...

Hey everyone! I'm finally back! I have been sick now for over a week. Not a little bit sick, felling awful, can't hardly function sick! I tested negative for the flu, but it was horrible none the less. I am still not 100%, but at least I was able to function in a normal manner today!

Since I haven't posted in forever, here are some pics from the past week...

Cheering on the Cats against Florida...
By the way, I am demonstrating what a good wife I am here...
This was the day I started getting sick, but I went to the game anyway!

You can tell from Greg's face that the game didn't go our way...


Sophie has actually started to smile for pictures now...

Picking flowers for Mommy...


An actual real smile!

Posing before MDO today...

After I take her picture, she runs over and says, "Let me see Mommy's baby on the back."

All cuddled up watching Barney...

That's all for now! I hope to be back blogging again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! Sorry you have been sick! Glad your feeling some better though! Hope you have a great weekend! {p.s. those are the cutest pictures!!}

Danielle Moss said...

Such cute pics! Glad that you're feeling better. Hope you're at 100% soon!

Deidra said...

Glad to see that you are back! Hope you start to feel 100% better soon. Kennedy Grace has that same MJ outfit that Sophie has on well not yet still have not received our order. Oh by the way so about the game against Alabama! ROLL TIDE!!!! LOL