Why is it that Saturday flies by and Monday seems to last forever??? This weekend seemed to go by so fast! We had lots to do...
Kevin and Julie came in for a visit and we had so much fun!
Can't wait to visit them soon!
Julie lives in Hilton Head and Kevin in Malibu!
And Saturday was football day in the Bluegrass...
UK v. Florida
This one didn't go our way, but we had fun anyway!


4 comments:
I can't believe that the weekend is over either. I am a Alabama fan and we have Kentucky this weekend. Hoping for a good game.
I know!!! Monday's seem to be the energizer bunny and keep going and going and going...Sounds like y'all had a great weekend!!! Maybe the rest of the week will go by fast!! = )
So jealous of your friend who lives in Hilton Head, it's seriously my favorite place. I went for spring break this past year and cannot wait to go back, it's absolutely beautiful.
Aww too hotties Kevin and Sophie, weekends always go so far and week days drag .Hope you all had a great time .
Post a Comment